Using AI makes some students nervous because they aren’t sure what it can and can’t do. They aren’t sure whether they can use it or how they can use it.
It’s our job to explain it in an engaging way.
Like the prototyping slides, you can use this slide to start a conversation to help your students think about how they can use AI:
This sets you up to introduce AI in an approachable way so your students generate more realistic output.
AI can be a huge help on their journey!
In spring, if you’d like:
- Engaging activities
- Skills-based structure and
- Easy LMS integration
In upcoming posts, we will share exercises to engage your students.
Subscribe here to be the first to get these in your inbox.
Missed Our Recent Articles?
Whether you are new to our community of entrepreneurship educators, or you’ve been contributing for years, we wanted to give you a list of the posts our community finds most valuable:
- Pilot Your Purpose. This exercise helps students discover what they’re passionate about and see how learning entrepreneurial skills can turn that passion into their purpose.
- 2021 Top Lesson Plans. Here is the list of our 2021 top entrepreneurship exercises and lesson plans based on feedback from our fast-growing community of thousands of entrepreneurship instructors.
- “The best class I’ve taken!” We all want a Dead Poets Society moment in our entrepreneurship class. One professor using the Experiential Entrepreneurship Curriculum got hers!
- Teaching Customer Interviewing. This card and the online game is a powerful way to teach students the importance of customer interviewing, and the right questions to ask.