The key to engaging students, especially online, is to make lectures interactive.
One of the best ways to do that is to create digital worksheets your students can use to apply the lesson you’re teaching in real time.
For example, you can create a:
- Idea generation worksheet to help students brainstorm
- Digital version of the Business Model Canvas
- Financial modeling worksheet
- Customer interview script
- …or anything else you can think of
See the instructions below to learn how to use Google Docs and Slides to create your own digital worksheets that will engage students.
How to Create Digital Worksheets
In case you missed our previous post in this series, we talked about how combine your slides and webcam to recreate the effect below for live sessions.