Get transported into a live learning environment!
Join us for the TeachingEntrepreneurship.org Digital Conference and you will work live with Julie’s students at Millikin University on an exercise focused on estimation, iteration, and failure.
Watch Julie teach a real lesson, with real students, during the conference!
In this session, you will:
- Watch Julie teach her iteration, experimentation and failure exercise in real-time
- See how Julie’s students respond in real-time
- Interact with, and provide feedback to, Julie and her students
Are you looking for exciting tools and exercises to engage your students and enrich your classroom? You are why we created our Digital Conference Experiment!
May 10th. 9:00 – 2:00 pm Pacific TimeRegister with discount code DigitalConferenceMVP for a 50% discount!
Julie is Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship at Millikin University, is an entrepreneur through the historic farm she owns, and is an educator whose energy and passion for igniting students’ entrepreneurial spirit will leave you wanting more!
Join us for this unique digital conference format; we will guide you through experimenting with the tools and exercises to:
- Enable your students to work on big ideas
- Engage your students in entrepreneurial skills and mindset
- Help your students with problem validation.
At this conference, you won’t learn by listening, you’ll learn by doing!
Join us May 10th. 9:00 – 2:00 pm Pacific TimeRegister with discount code DigitalConferenceMVP for a 50% discount!