We’re doing it again…with more new exercises!
Join us at the Teaching Entrepreneurship Winter Summit for two interactive days of workshops and exercises.
How to Build an App
(without writing code)
So many of our students want to launch apps but don’t think they have the skills. On Dec. 9th, that will change.
Join us to learn how your students can create their own apps, by creating one yourself, without writing a single line of code!
Plus, meet and share best practices for prototyping and MVPs with other entrepreneurship instructors from around the world.
Why Business Plans Don’t Work
This new game will teach your students why business plans are falling out of favor and being replaced by:
- Business Models
- Customer Interviews
- Design Thinking and
Combining Plinko with Tinder, this game will demonstrate why we don’t emphasize business plans anymore while getting students excited about running business model experiments instead!
Join us at the Teaching Entrepreneurship Winter Summit to:
- Play the game
- Get access for your students
- Get a lesson plan on how to use it!
Early Bird Tickets Available!
We know budgets are tight right now so we’re offering a new “Live Access Only” ticket free of charge.
Or if you’d like to have recordings and slides from the Summit:
Register before Dec. 2nd for $100 off the Full Access ticket.
Missed Our Recent Articles?
Whether you are new to our community of entrepreneurship educators, or you’ve been contributing for years, we wanted to give you a list of the posts our community finds most valuable:
- Slido: Our Favorite Tool for Online Engagement. Zoom fatigue is ruining student engagement in online classes. Use Slido to inject energy and interaction into your online classes.
- Less Time = More Engagement. Teaching entrepreneurship online to engage students is hard. Use the “best entrepreneurship curriculum available” to WOW! your students this Spring and spend less time preparing and more time engaging.
- Gamify Your Online Class. Don’t lecture at your students. Invite them into a game to learn the material. If you gamify your online class sessions, your students engage and perform!
- Online Entrepreneurship Syllabus. This online entrepreneurship syllabus is an innovative online experience that is asynchronous with multiple touchpoints, skills-based, and experiential.
Want More Engaged Students?
Check out the Experiential Entrepreneurship Curriculum.
Whether you’re teaching online, face-to-face, or a hybrid of the two, we built our Experiential Entrepreneurship Curriculum (ExEC) to provide award-winning engagement and excitement for your students
- in any course structure
- on all major learning management system
We’ve taken the guesswork out of creating an engaging approach that works both online or in-person. ExEC has a comprehensive entrepreneurship syllabus template complete with 15 weeks of award-winning lesson plans that can be easily adapted to your needs.